Come work with us!
Industrial Color is a leading creative production company that provides high-end technology & services for the world's top retailers, entertainment companies, and photo producers. Our software products include GLOBALedit (www.globaledit.com), a sophisticated online photo management platform that companies like Victoria's Secret, Warner Bros., and Showtime use to collaborate and manage their photo workflow, and FileSociety (www.filesociety.com), an online tool for managing high-speed file transfer used by many of the world's leading production groups.
We are looking for a Account Sales Representative to execute software revenue generation as we continue to expand our market footprint. Position reports to Business Development Manager and is part of a six-person account management and sales team.
• Build and maintain sales pipeline to meet and/or exceed growth targets
• Engage in daily sales activity, cold/warm/follow-up calls, social networking, customer meetings, product demos, Q&A, industry events and contract negotiation to closure and implementation
• Collaborate with and deliver customer feedback to Marketing, Product and Software Development groups
• Evangelize brand to continue to build mindshare in support of revenue growth goals
• Expand existing GLOBALedit & FileSociety accounts and participate in Industrial Color Brands cross marketing programs that include Industrial Color Productions, Fast Ashley’s Studios and Impact Digital.
Experience & Requirements:
• Degree in Marketing, Business, Creative Arts or related field (min 3.0 GPA)
• General knowledge of popular production hardware and software
• Experience in creative production environments.
• New business and account development experience
• Managing, using and/or implementing production workflow tools including web-based, DAM, or workflow automation.
• Experience in Advertising, Video and Film a plus.
• Job location is in Tribeca New York; candidate must live in New York area
• Some travel expected
• Competitive compensation for the right candidate
• Passion for photography and creative production desirable
Indicate “Account Sales Rep” in the subject line and paste your cover letter in the body of your e-mail.