Industrial Color is a leading creative production company that provides high-end technology & services for the world's top retailers, entertainment companies, and photo producers. Our software products include GLOBALedit (www.globaledit.com), a sophisticated online photo management platform that companies like Victoria's Secret, Warner Bros., and Showtime use to collaborate and manage their photo workflow, and FileSociety (www.filesociety.com), an online tool for managing high-speed file transfer used by many of the world's leading production groups.
At Industrial Color, we work in a very dynamic and open environment where creative thinking and collaboration is encourage in order to solve difficult problems and make a direct impact on our products and users. Industrial Color has 80 employees and is headquartered in a beautiful 30,000 square foot Tribeca loft space in New York and offices in Los Angeles, Miami, and studios in Williamsburg, Brooklyn.
We are looking for a Business Development Director to oversee and execute all software revenue generation and customer service activities as we continue to expand our market footprint.
- Create and execute upon quarterly and yearly sales execution plans
- Build and maintain sales pipeline to meet and/or exceed sales quota
- Engage in daily sales activity, cold / warm / follow-up calls, social networking, customer meetings, product demos, Q&A, and contract negotiation to closure and implementation
- Collaborate with and deliver customer feedback to Marketing, Product, and Software Development groups
- Evangelize brand to continue to build mindshare in support of revenue growth goals
- Attend industry functions as necessary to expand customer network
- Hire and appropriately manage sales professionals to achieve company goals
- 7 years successful sales and sales management responsibility for a technology or software company
- Track record of achieving sales quota at a startup or mid-market software organization
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- Job location is in New York
- Travel is expected and required
- Aggressive compensation for the right candidate
- Experience selling software into both enterprise, creative, and IT teams
- Passion for photography